Friday, February 24, 2006

Random Bulletized Thoughts

As the weekend approaches, here are some delightful musings. Some delightful bulletized musings! Without further ado:

  • I like this new blog template much better. The old template was beginning to make me feel like Merlin or some such, toiling at my scrolls.

  • After watching Kobe Bryant absolutely abuse Ron Artest last night, it's official -- no basketball player on planet Earth can handle Kobe one-on-one.

  • On a sad note, I can't believe the ridiculously hot Becky O'Donohue was among the first round of American Idol cuts! Starting now, she and her sister are officially on the Playboy clock. And judging by all the people who found my blog this week by Googling "Becky O'Donohue + naked" and so forth, there will be frequent checking (winding?) of those watches.

  • If a televised golf tournament's theme music is ragtime piano, and/or they keep showing players laughing and hamming it up, and/or Gary McCord is involved in any way, you must change the channel. Are you listening, Accenture Match Play Championship?

  • I think there are no losers in the Donald Trump-Martha Stewart war.

  • Kudos to Metro for finally overhauling its bus system - along with its chairman and various other things. It's just unfortunate that it takes months of bad press to light a fire under them. If I was pissing off my wife, and it took months for me to get that message, I'd be divorced. But unless you want to sit in traffic, Metro's the only game in town. Well, good to see they're making the changes, one way or another.

  • I think Friday is my favorite day of the week. You've got the whole weekend spread out, but you went to work or school and were productive during the day. And it's usually a quiet workday anyway.

  • I'm definitely going to watch that Dave Chappelle movie when it comes out. Some say he's just the next Chris Rock, but I think he's definitely got his own thing. And the movie premise seems inventive, not to mention hilarious, not to mention the Fugees reunited for it.

No comments: