Thursday, May 31, 2007

Longer hiatus needed

Maybe it's the impending summer, or something, but I think I need a longer hiatus from the blog. I've been posting five days a week for about a year and a half now, and I love doing it, but I think now I need to figure out how I want to continue with this, and what, specifically, I'm looking to get out of it.

Plus, posting something new every morning is starting to feel like a bit of a grind. Like something off my to-do list at work. And hey. That's not why I got into the blogging business. Speaking of business, when do I start making money off this thing? Where are my big checks? Where's the return? It doesn't necessarily need to be monetary...ah, I don't know.

Anyway, consider me on hiatus until further notice. I want to come back...hopefully not all of my readers will have deserted me. Keep me on your RSS, huh? That's a good way to monitor it. As for this guy, I've got some serious thinking to do. I'm gonna be walking in the woods. Stroking the chin. Climbing up the mountain. Drinking from the bottle. Et cetera. Take care then, until next time. -MSH

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-[

Anonymous said...

Yo Dude,

Enough is enough. With March Madness around the corner, I depend on your blogs to create my bracket. Come on, man. Get with it.

Anonymous said...

I feel you bro, I have been doing a podcast for almost 3 years. There is no money, there is no support, there is only a grind just like work.

I just don't think there is another level, this is it, this is the internet and our attempt to make a contribution that only drains more of our creative energy just so that hopefully one day we may find a passion, a door opening, an opportunity that might make our lives that much better.

sorry to sound so down, just not sure sometimes what to make of all this...

Until that day or our death take care and good luck.
E