Friday, September 08, 2006

I am a magical wizard

Fun NFL opening game last night. It took a while for the teams to get in gear (which is to be expected) but it was great once they did. Batch looked pretty good, and the Pitt D picked up right where it left off.

However, for the purposes of this conversation, that is all beside the point. Because I would now like to direct your attention to the fact that I am a genius.

I would refer you to
yesterday's post here at No One Appreciates Me. And from that post, I quote:

Prediction? Daunte throws three INTs, one of which goes for a touchdown, Willie Parker goes off for 120 yards, and I'm asleep by halftime.
So what actually happened? Let's go to the box score. Daunte throws two INTs (and came within a Troy Polomalu hair of a third), one of which was returned for a touchdown. Willie Parker went off for 128 combined yards. I did manage to stay awake for the whole game, but that's beside the point. The point is, I am a magical freaking wizard. And you must fear my powers.

Hyperlinks:
-
Steelers Steal Opener From Dolphins [Washington Post]

Technorati tags:
, , , ,

2 comments:

Town E. Dispatch said...

so your prognosticating skills are sharp, and this is the year you don't play fantasy football. how inconvenient.

FieryDamsel said...

Would the magical freaking wizard kindly apply his talents to the Maryland State Lottery? Momma needs a new purse.