Due to mounting work demands that begin to face me as I prepare to take a Caribbean cruise with the wife next week, I must postpone the bloggery until October 11. But just to do a little forecaddying, I predict:
1) The Redskins will be killed - and I mean manhandled - by the Jacksonville Jaguars this Sunday. And everyone will be calling for Brunell's head on a platter, including all the columnists who fake-defended him this week (I HATE when columnists do that...they rip a player, then when the player plays well, they write something really smug like "the naysayers just don't understand the intricacies of this offense," and what not. Sports journalism is pretty much terrible these days...it's like one big Fox News hamster wheel of contextless feather preening. It drives me so crazy, AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!)
2) A White House advisor will say "if the American People want to elect Democrats in November, that's their prerogative, but they can't come crying to us when terrorists bomb all the nursery schools."
3) Willie Nelson will get his own reality show.
4) I will run out of silly predictions waaaay too early. I'm just not feeling it today.
5) I will have fun on my cruise, and will look forward to resuming the tomfoolery after I get back. Good day then.