Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Your Montgomery County Parent of the Year!

All riiiiight! Let's give it up - for Shirley Lumbao! Lumbao said she was unable to get her two teenaged sons to go to school, and just got sentenced to two days in jail for it. Way to take a hard line with the wee ones, Shirley. Don't let them get the upper hand! Fight the system! That's just the problem with kids nowadays - too much damn schooling! If I done said it once, I done said it a gadillion times.

If nothing else, this proves that the Office Space work/school avoidance strategy unfortunately just doesn't work.

"Yeah. I don't really like school? So I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."

"Are you calling in sick?"

"Nah. I'm just going to, you know. Stop going."

Nice try, you two Lumbao scamps. If possible, please try not to forget to visit your mama in the Big House. Or, if nothing else, please remember to feed her parking meter in the Short-term Convict lot.


,

No comments: