Thursday, June 22, 2006

Here we go again with more of that pesky "evidence"

The National Academies of Science - a noted bastion of witchcraft and anti-American psychobabble - released a study today claming that Earth is now the hottest it has been in at least 400 years, and that "human activities are responsible for much of the recent warming."


Look! Researchers from the National Academies of Science! Get 'em!

That's great, National Academies of Science. I'll be in my spaceship. Right? And I'm not coming out until you stop insisting that "facts" and "evidence" have a place in the national discourse. Because I like my discourse full of only a very few select words: Troops, Jobs, Business, Terrorism, Troops, and Liberal Media - the latter of which clearly has you in its back pocket. So until you're ready to come down from your
ivory tower of "information in the public interest" and talk about how your beloved "scientific data" can lower gas prices, I have no use for you.

Hyperlinks:
- CNN
story link
- The National Academies of Science

Technorati tags: , , , , ,

No comments: