Friday, March 17, 2006

I shall hoist a pint to me fallen bracket

Just got the great news...out of 81 entries in my office pool, I'm tied for 71st. Fantastic! Another tournament, another bracket torn to pieces, another clump of hair ripped out and whipped wildly about the room. I'm happy.

I'm not going to update anymore until Monday, because my bracket destruction theme will get redundant, and I don't have a computer in my home right now because, you know, I live in a van down by the river.

I would be remiss if I didn't congratulate the Aggies of Texas A&M on their
upset of Syracuse last night. I lived in College Station for a few years as a kid, and watched countless games at the G. Rollie White Coliseum, so it was cool to see the Aggies get 'er done. Gig 'em!

Finally, I would also like to say HAPPY ST. PADDY'S DAY, LADS AND LASSIES! It's a day to celebrate
your Irish homeland and heritage, and when it comes down to it, aren't we all a little Irish?

Being an Irish basketball fan, I believe I am legally obligated to go out and party tonight. And certainly being no scofflaw, I am happy to comply. I think we're gonna hit up Ventnor in Adams Morgan. Slainte!

, , , , ,

No comments: