Thursday, May 11, 2006

Tracking phone records: It's just good government!

News came today that the National Security Agency has been collecting the phone call records of ordinary Americans since just after 9/11. And I, for one, embrace this new policy. In fact, I say we take it even further.


Go ahead, Dick and George. Smoke us out of our holes!

I want an unidentified federal agent living in my house and tracking my every move. I don't want the name of this person or the reason for their stay. As long as they follow me around and record every coming, going, meal, phone call, e-mail, shower, kiss, television viewing, bodily function, letter opening, fight, chore, and pecadillo that occurs -- and as long as it is in the name of an unspecified national security interest -- then I am game and excited to be part of the team. And hey, if the guy could talk down to me every once in a while, well, that's just gravy. Hua!

Mr. President, forget all of these pansy naysayers. The sooner you start poking through my cabinets and up my ass for terrorists, the happier THIS happy patriot is going to be. Thank you, good night, and may God bless these ever increasingly impressive UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

Washington Post
story link


Technorati tags: , , , , , , ,

No comments: