Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Hey! Hey Buddy! Hot enough for ya?



Hey pal, you don't know me, but I gotta ask ya a question. And that question is as follows: hot enough for ya? Whadda ya say there? Is it hot enough for ya? I just wanna know. I'm askin. Hey! Can you hear me? If you can hear me, then why aren't you answering? I don't understand why you can't seem to hear me. I'm sittin right here. WHAT I'M TRYIN TO ASK YOU IS, IS IT HOT ENOUGH FOR YA.

Where ya goin? Aww, don't make me run after ya. Okay, fine, I'm running. Ya happy now, buddy? Cantcha see I'm sweatin like a pig? Why does it make ya happy for people to have to run after ya when all they wanna do is just ask ya if it's hot enough for ya?

So...whadda ya say? Is it hot enough for ya? Hot one, eh? That's a given. I KNOW it's hot enough for ME. What I want to know is, is it hot enough for YOU?

Hyperlinks:
Washington Post
story link

Technorati tags: , , , , ,

No comments: