Thursday, May 04, 2006

You dare call Katherine Harris' character into question? I challenge you to duel, sir!

Shocking - SHOCKING - news today that U.S. Representative Katherine Harris, the Florida Republican who fairly and impartially oversaw the 2000 presidential election recount in that state, is being accused of some shady dealings in her new life as a Congresswoman. They accuse her of granting favors to certain well-heeled acquaintances.

I only have one thing to say...where are these no-good rapscallions who besmirch her good name, and how would they prefer to die in the duel to which I am about to challenge them via this blog post? ANSWER ME!!!!!


How dare you impugn this lovely woman?
You have much explanin to do, sir!


After further reading, I see that it is local non-profit
Common Cause who leveled these accusations. Luckily, I know just where your offices are located, Common Cause. I will be arriving presently!


Prepare, I say, prepare for satisfaction!

Washington Post story link

Technorati tags: , , , ,

No comments: